Monday 8 August 2011

Meeting the family...

Wanna meet my family? Sure, you do! (Well, I hope so). I thought it would be a good idea to introduce everybody to my nearest and dearest family members... *drum roll please*

Introducing the most gorgeous German Shepherd puppy to ever grace the planet... HEFNER! (Affectionately known as 'Hef'). I love him dearly. He can be the cheekiest boy, but no matter what he does, he still looks cute. Hefner loves to chew shoes, toilet rolls, DVDs, and socks. He also loves barking at our vacuum cleaner (Don't know why! Weird, much?!). But Hef's favourite game is chasing after our beautiful Himalayan cats, Stevie and Jimmy Choo...

And there they are...My lovely boys, Jimmy Choo (Left) and "Grandpa" Stevie (Right). They have completely different/opposite personalities from each other! Stevie is quite snobby (and rightly so, as he is from a distinguished line of Red Point Himalayans). He loves to strut his stuff around the house...But his favourite things to do mainly involve, sleep, sleep, sleep...and did I mention...more sleep?! Oh and eating dog food. He has a very big appetite (hence, his pot belly!). Never mind, "Big boy...You are beautiful!" as Mika would say. Moving on.. he doesn't really like cuddles...Unless, you're in the kitchen and he knows there is food (Sad that you're being used, but nonetheless, it's true). Jimmy Choo (a Seal Point Himalayan), on the otherhand, is very loving and affectionate... and has stalker tendencies. He follows you everywhere around the house, and I mean everywhere! (I'm talking shower/bathroom/toilet, etc). It is pretty sweet though, because he talks to you as he follows you around to let you know he's there (not that he needs to, because he is so gorgeous!).

So there you go... You've met my family. Wasn't that scary, surely! I love my little family members - and I wouldn't alter/change/imagine them different in any way at all. They are so, so precious to me.
(Above: Hef and I having some Photobooth fun! Isn't he sweet!?)

À la prochaine foir...
(Til next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment