Sunday 14 August 2011

The beginning of the end...

Unlike my last Sunday... today was not lazy! I decided to be studious and have started completing my second-last university assignment EVER! (that is before I graduate in my cap and gown in December). And it just 'hit' me: this is the beginning of the end. The beginning of my new journey in life as I enter the workforce and the real world as a journalist, but also the end of the life I've made for myself here in Central West New South Wales for the past 3 years... the end of university, living on-campus, seeing the people and friends I spend time with every day (among many things). It's just hard to believe that time has flown by so quickly, as it just seems that yesterday, I had packed my suitcase and made my way to a new, unfamiliar town for the whole university experience. It's weird ...to think about your different life chapters. Looking back on mine, all I can remember is wanting to be at university while I was in high school... only to be at uni and wish I was in the workforce... and to now be on the homestretch of finishing uni... and dreaming of being a 'fresher' or 'freshman' all over again. Well, kinda.. (Haha).

I'm happy though, with where I am in life right now... And I'm grateful for all the experiences and opportunities university life has given me. Not grateful, however, for all the assignments, stress, anxiety... (hahaha just joking!). All experiences, good and bad, have taught me something about myself and I've grown as a person because of them. I'm hopeful for the future and the road ahead - especially if it looks anything like the one below.


À la prochaine foir...
(Til next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment